My Plans After Examination

After the completion of my SLC Examination, I plan to visit some places, learn computer application and English language. I am intending to visit Pokhara, one of the beauty spots of the country. I can get entertainment and knowledge by visiting various places. It is also beneficial (फाइदाजनक) for our health. For a few months, I will learn computer applications and English language. Nowadays computer knowledge is very important because computers are widely (बृहतरुपले) used in all fields. Similarly, English is an international language. We should have good knowledge and skill of it. I am thinking of preparing an entrance examination. I am strongly willing to study science because I want to be doctor in future. That's why I will join a science college. I realize that hard labour and strong determination (समर्पण) are basically required to study science and to be a doctor as well.

1Comments

We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our privacy policy, and all links are nofollow.

Do NOT use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.

Post a Comment

We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our privacy policy, and all links are nofollow.

Do NOT use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.

Previous Post Next Post