My Aim In Life
It is said that education is the most important factor for the upliftment (प्रगति) of the society, country and the whole human civilization (सभ्यता) as well. Awareness (चेतना) of the people can be fostered (माथि उठाइएको) through education. In order to provide education to the people, I want to be a teacher in my life. After I pass graduation (स्नातक तह), I want to go to a remote place being a secondary level teacher. I will try to teach most of the children of the place. If I find any children not going to school, I will try to find the cause of this situation. I will try to convince their parents to send them to school.

Furthermore, I will run many adult literacy classes (प्रौढ साक्षरता कक्षा) for the illiterate adults. I hope they will be co-operative with me. I will try to uplift (उकास्नु) their consciousness (चेतना). I do hope that they will be literate (साक्षर) and conscious (चेतनायुक्त) after some years. If they are conscious, they can understand what is right and what is wrong. I will try to provide them health education, too. I have seen illiterate people are very careless about their health. I will try to convince them not to follow bad and dead traditions (परम्पराहरु) because they are the hindrances (अवरोधहरु) that stop the human civilization from getting uplifted. Because of the aforementioned (माथि उल्लेख गरिएका) reasons, I want to be a teacher in my life.

0Comments

We're glad you have chosen to leave a comment. Please keep in mind that all comments are moderated according to our privacy policy, and all links are nofollow.

Do NOT use keywords in the name field. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation.

Previous Post Next Post